Is CSGOShop Legit?
Csgoshop served the CSGO, Dota, and TF2 community for over 5 years. Before that we operated TF2shop going back another 4 years. We have devoted those 9 years to a community we loved. Sadly it was time for us to move on from this project. William and Justin are thankful for all of our customers, our staff, and the gaming communities for supporting us and our dreams of providing of better and safer way to trade.
Combined we serviced over 1.5m customers for more than $50m in transactions. We built something truly amazing. Thank you for being a part of it!
Why haven't I received a trade offer for my order?
1) Check your trade link and make sure it is a valid trade link for the purchasing account (i.e. You can't use the trade URL of an alt account or your friend's account.
2) Check to see if you have a temporary Steam Guard trade ban by trying to initiate a trade with a friend.
3) Make sure you aren't CS:GO VAC banned on the account.
4) Make sure Steam's trading servers are online. You can check Steam's status here: https://steamstat.us/
5) If you've gone through the troubleshooting steps above and it's been 30 minutes or longer since you've placed your order, please create a support ticket so that our staff can promptly assist you.
What are the withdrawl methods for CSGOShop?
We have disabled all cash withdraws from CSGOShop. Please use any remaining balance to withdraw items.
Where can I find CSGOShop's Corporate information?
Business Number: 827603788RC0001
Corporate Address: 28 Lockheed Blvd Toronto, ON, Canada
Email: [email protected]
Corporation phone number: 716-427-4620